Sunday, July 1, 2012

Life according to photobooth


Just some photobooth snaps taken lately. With a full on Uni schedule, a demanding part-time job, WTCK, personal life, and a radio show to do, sometimes I feel like it's all too much to handle. But then I am reminded of how lucky I am to be doing what I am doing, and it also helps that I have awesome people in my life to keep me sane.

The last photo is of me and my good friend Joe. We had dinner and went for a stroll at night before heading over to the second Zeal acoustic show (more on that soon). It was a much needed catch up indeed.

I am currently on a little holiday for some rest and relaxation, but I can't wait to share what I've been up to during my blogging absence (hint: a bit of 90s hangover). 

Talk soon x


3 comments:

  1. Your photos are so nice!! :-) Love the bow tie and your ombre hair ;) Seems like you're having a lot of fun there! Missssyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chari! You should come and visit me here. I think you'll have the best time shopping and relaxing! Miss you too xx

      Delete
  2. Fantastic post!!!

    http://www.trendin.com/women-dresses_368

    ReplyDelete

Your comments just make my day! Keep those blog links coming. I love checking them out! xx