Sunday, October 9, 2011

20 good reasons


My big 2-0 last Thursday. 2 decades old. Wow. I didn't really have any plans except to go out to dinner with the fambam. I think my teenage years was spent making plans and following all the rules, and by now, I've learned that things never go according to plan. I didn't make any plans because I didn't want to be disappointed. I thought, wherever life takes me tomorrow, then bring it!

Only plan was to have fun and party hard. We had drinks at the flat, and then it was off to town! It was so nice to see familiar faces show up. Also had a super cute birthday card from Steph and got to blow my cupcakes too! Shout out goes to her and Lex for being such amazing good kids!

Bought a whole jug of cocktails and had some fun times at the VIP room. The ever amazing Shannon Rolfe  from Snap Star was there to capture the moment. 

All in all, it was a really good birthday! Part 2 happened last night. . . and that in itself is another blog entry! To be continued. . .

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    I'm glad you had fun with your friends :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments just make my day! Keep those blog links coming. I love checking them out! xx