Sunday, October 16, 2011

Raise your glass


I went on a little shopping spree last Friday and went crazy on buying some baking equipment (but that's another blog entry!) because I wanted to make cupcakes. Plan for the weekend was to keep it low key and have a nice home cooked dinner. Nek minnit. . .

I never win anything ever so I was stoked when I won tickets to State of Mind plus a $50 bar tab! Got ready to go out and had nothing to wear. Luckily I found this vintage Mickey Mouse shirt lying around and knew I just had to wear it. Also wore my leather pleated skirt that I got for such a cheap price a few weeks ago. I tried it on as a joke because it looked like a "hooker" skirt but imagine my surprise when I fell in love with it. I think the floral headpiece puts the whole outfit together and keeps it from looking too sloppy!

I don't remember much from that night (First time to ever get that wasted!) but based from stories, I did a lot of raising my arms, talking, and even fell off a car when I got home. Oh god.

2 comments:

  1. the cupcakes and your outfit are really cool :D
    would have loved to have one of those yummie little things <3
    and thank you so much for following my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sunflower headband! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments just make my day! Keep those blog links coming. I love checking them out! xx