Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mish mash







Woohoo! Sorry for the photo bomb, but I found these photos that I have yet to put up and so I've decided to just post tidbits of my life lately in one entry. As you can see, I have been a busy bee lately. I was on holidays from class but I've pretty much worked my entire holiday away. 

Mish mash of photos are from watching Computers Want Me Dead live, Scratch 22 album launch, Desserts at Iguana slash me playing paparazzi with Jash, Pinch & a Punch, Auckland Art & Craft fair, Hanging with my blogging idol Amanda and socialite/photographer extraordinaire David Grr (who btw, took the 9th photo in this post), Movie and cupcake making date with Steph and David, New loot from Rox's VIP night, and bow necklaces by Kim from Kute Kiwi.

Whew. I think it's time for me to blog some more. Yes, I think so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments just make my day! Keep those blog links coming. I love checking them out! xx